Meet the Doctor
At Accelerated Wellness, we strive to provide professional and friendly service.
Andrew Cuiffo DC, CSCS
Doctor Cuiffo is from Omaha, Nebraska. Growing up he was heavily involved in the high school marching band and riding his skateboard in his spare time. While attending the University of Nebraska - Lincoln to earn his bachelor's degree, Dr. Cuiffo fell in love with strength and conditioning after a rugby teammate introduced him to the weight room. During a rugby match against a rival school, Dr. Cuiffo suffered an ACL tear. It was during the post-surgical rehabilitation process that he experienced a profound realization; the body will heal itself given the right conditions! He changed his major from engineering to Nutrition, Exercise, and Health Sciences with a pre-chiropractic emphasis.
Shortly before graduating, he was accepted to Life University's Doctor of Chiropractic program in Marietta, Georgia. While at Life, he excelled in the anatomy and clinical skills classes, earning the privilege of being a student instructor for these classes. He was also honored with being elected to lead the Sports Chiropractic Club at Life University where he had the honor of sharing his knowledge with other students. He completed his internship and residency at the prestigious Sports Chiropractic Institute on Smyrna, Georgia. During his time at Life University, he continued training for and competing in powerlifting meets and bodybuilding competitions. He is currently training for the upcoming CrossFit Open.
Certifications and Qualifications
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University
- Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
- Board Certified in Physio-Therapeutics
- Chiropractic BioPhysics Certified Provider
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certified
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - NSCA
- Certified Personal Trainer - ACSM
- Active Release Techniques - Full Body Certification
- Graston Technique - Module 1
- RockTape - Fascial Movement Taping 1&2